Question from Robert dated on 08 Feb 2017
Which apps do you use for your ACCA studies?
Answer from 08 Feb 2017
For my studies I use the following apps:
- Mind-maps from iThoughtsX which works with WebDav
- ZoomNotes for handwritten notes, which is also available for MAC and IOS. The connection with WebDav works very nicely. I really like the zoom features and the digital ink. There is also much more possibilities within ZoomNotes such as videos, backup, sub folder and sub documents.
- Mental Case for learning
- DevonThinkProOffice and DEVONagent Pro for documentation, paperless office, search and research as well as linking documents together.
- PDF Studio11 for everything which has to do with PDF creation, forms, rendering etc.
- Pixelmator for all pictures, vector graphics
- Ulysses for reports, dossiers, blogging and similar things. The developer are from Germany, Leipzig, and they got a great support.
[bg_collapse view="link" color="#4a4949" icon="arrow" expand_text="Show Help Form" collapse_text="Hide Help Form" ][usp_form id=2191][/bg_collapse]